Your new front door has to protect your home against intruders, keep the heat in and the weather out. It also has to look beautiful.
Palladio composite doors give your home the entrance it deserves.
As well as being the most secure, well insulated and weatherproof doors on the market, Palladio doors – available from Sashworks – offer you the choice of sixteen stunning designs in fabulous colours to compliment your home.
Every Palladio door is moulded from a real oak pattern for a deep grained finish that will look wonderful for many years to come.
How Palladio composite doors can benefit your home
• Double rebated as standard – giving you a double seal as opposed to a 44mm single rebate door that would have a single seal for air tightness
• U Value .85 for a solid door / U Value .98 for a glazed door – probably the only door in the UK that would be A Rated throughout the full range
• All doors are Renolite foil finish (not painted) matching the outer frame perfectly – most doors would have a white frame only as the door colour cannot match the frame
• Triple glazed units as standard with sidelight glass matching – most door manufacturers do not have any sidelight glass available
• Made up of 65mm reinforced fibreglass Monocoque structure – this is a high security door as opposed to others that are foam filled
• Unique door designs – there is no compromise on styling that’s why Palladio have created 22 stunning, classic and modern designs with a 12 year construction warranty
• No De-lamination – the unique wall construction means Palladio doors can’t wrap, twist or de-laminate
The super thick wall construction, a Milenco 8 point multi-locking system and 4 bespoke adjustable hinges means that Palladio is the top composite door for security.